Anchor & Arrow is a growing Australian Baby brand on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. We are known for our gorgeous hand designed patterns and high quality, essential baby products. We create products babies need and parents absolutely love!
Founded in 2018, Anchor & Arrow is loved by parents all around Australia & abroad. We now have over 70 stockist’s around Australia, a successful online boutique, regular exhibitions at the biggest baby expos in Australia and plenty more in the pipeline for 2022.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Retail Partnerships Manager to join our team. This role works closely with the Company Director, Social and Marketing team to build new and existing relationships with key retailers, this includes both online and bricks and Mortar retailers.
The perfect candidate will be proactive, have excellent customer service and problem solving, be highly organised and contribute to increasing our overall business revenue, market share and customer acquisition.
Anchor & Arrow have created a workplace that is supportive and flexible to all our staff. We understand all too well the juggle between life and family and we want to attract the best talent to be part of our growing business.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
RETAIL PARTNERSHIPS STRATEGY
- Develop a go to market strategy to acquire new retail partnerships.
- Work alongside the director and marketing team to present new product ranges to new and existing retail partners
- Proactively find & engage with new retail partnerships both online and bricks and mortar retail stores
- Grow our store presence and relationship with our existing retail partners
- Update the go to market Look Book based on current collections & individual retailer needs
- Work closely with the team to come up with strategies & opportunities to increase engagement of the brand with our retailers
- Be part of the team helping to design and implement our trade fair expos.
- Report fortnightly on retail pipeline of market activity including acquisitions and prospects
- Make recommendations from market feedback on product innovation, packaging and display items to help increase the success of the brand in store.
- Report fortnightly on retailer performance and recommendations for improvement.
- Report back on market intel
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Super passionate about the Anchor & Arrow brand and baby category
- Previous experience in a sales and marketing role
- Previous experience with the baby retail market
- High level of communication, both written and verbal
- Proactive and problem-solving attitude
- Effective time management and able to work independently
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Experience in excel is required
- Experience in using Shopify & Canva is sought after but not essential
- Ability to develop long lasting relationships with stakeholders
- Well-presented and able to represent the ANCHOR & ARROW brand effectively in market
This is a part-time position with plenty of great perks!
- A competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- Product allowances and discounts
- Opportunities to grow and be part of something exciting
Our head office is based in Sydney’s Northern Beaches however we are taking applicants from anywhere within Australia.
We fully support working from home and flexible hours, we understand not everyone fits the 9-5 mould. As long as you are passionate, motivated and ready to hit the ground running, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and CV addressing the requirements & telling us why you're the perfect fit for Anchor & Arrow.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.